New Relic products work together as a platform from which you can troubleshoot and monitor software performance from end to end.
Module 1 - Performance Tools
Learn how to use New Relic Alerting and Synthetics: you can use these key performance monitoring tools with any New Relic Product.
Use these key performance monitoring tools to get the most out of your New Relic Data. In this course you'll:
Alerting: Learn how to use Alerting to monitor and get notified about all your apps.
- Get an overview of how alerting works
- Create Alert Policies
- Understand the Incident Lifecycle
- Create notification channels
Synthetics: Learn how to test your app from different global locations, simulate user flows and interactions, and check the performance of individual page components
- How to create Synthetic monitors and view results
- How to troubleshoot problems using Synthethic
- How to create Synthetics alerts
- How to create scripted monitoring
Module 2 - APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
Solve performance problems, deploying an agent, and using deep-dive features.
Start here to learn APM (Application Performance Monitoring) fundamentals. It's easy to begin improving your app?s performance.
This course covers:
A basic understanding of APM; interpreting data collected about your app and tools for better performance monitoring.
- Installing and configuring the agent to monitor your apps.
- Skills for troubleshooting performance problems.
- Understanding Apdex and how to set thresholds.
- How to examine traces for transactions and errors.
- How to use alerting to help monitor all your apps.
- How to add custom data using the Agent APIs
Module 3 - Insights
With New Relic Insights you can display the data you collect in customized dashboards that make it easier to analyze users' actions on your site, transactions, and more. This course covers:
- Understanding how Insights concepts can help you better understand your apps, customers, and business.
- Customizing query attributes and events to your business.
- Creating customized dashboard pages.
- Using New Relic Query Language (NRQL).
- Using advanced types of NRQL queries such as funnels, filter, and cohort analysis.
Module 4 - Infrastructure
Get a precise picture of your dynamically changing systems. New Relic Infrastructure delivers real-time health metrics correlated with recent configuration changes, so you can quickly resolve issues, scale rapidly, and deploy intelligently. This course covers:
- Installing the Infrastructure agent for Linux and Windows
- Enabling AWS integration
- Using Filters and Groups to zero in on specific hosts
- Using New Relic Infrastructure to troubleshoot performance problems