scmGalaxy online platform is a community initiatives based on Software configuration management and DevOps that helps members and organizations to optimize their software development process, advocating agile methodologies and improve productivity across all aspects of Application lifecycle management. We provide consulting, training and mentoring services in agile development practices such as Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Build management, Test-Driven development, Acceptance-Test driven development, Build automation, code quality practices and automated testing and continuous delivery.
We provide job oriented training in the area of Software Configuration management, Build and Release Engineering and DevOps domain . Candidates with engineering or software background and looking to either start or change their career to Build and Release Engineering, would benefit most from this training. This course offered online around the globe which include India, USA, Europe, Australia, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai and Hydrabad. Instructor is an expert in Software configuration management, Build and release engineering and DevOps with more than 10 years industry experience in India.
Vestibulum nec erat eu nulla rhoncus fringilla ut non neque. Vivamus nibh urna, ornare id gravida ut, mollis a magna. Aliquam porttitor condimentum nisi, eu viverra ipsum porta ut. Nam hendrerit bibendum turpis, sed molestie mi fermentum id. Aenean volutpat velit sem. Sed consequat ante in rutrum convallis. Nunc facilisis leo at faucibus adipiscing.
WInteger convallis, nulla in sollicitudin placerat, ligula enim auctor lectus, in mollis diam dolor at lorem. Sed bibendum nibh sit amet dictum feugiat. Vivamus arcu sem, cursus a feugiat ut, iaculis at erat. Donec vehicula at ligula vitae venenatis. Sed nunc nulla, vehicula non porttitor in, pharetra et dolor. Fusce nec velit velit. Pellentesque consectetur eros.
Donec vel placerat quam, ut euismod risus. Sed a mi suscipit, elementum sem a, hendrerit velit. Donec at erat magna. Sed dignissim orci nec eleifend egestas. Donec eget mi consequat massa vestibulum laoreet. Mauris et ultrices nulla, malesuada volutpat ante. Fusce ut orci lorem. Donec molestie libero in tempus imperdiet. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient.
The basic course program is outlined here:-
- The Rise of the Virtual Machine
- The Ugly Virtual Machine
- What Are Containers?
- Containers Under the Hood
- The Future of Docker and Containers
Installing Ubuntu Linux and CentOS Linux
- Module Intro
- Installing Docker on Ubuntu
- Installing Docker on CentOS
- Updating Docker
- Granting Docker Control to Non-root Users
- Configuring Docker to Communicate Over the Network
- Playing Around with Our First Docker Container
Major Docker Components
- Module Intro
- The High Level Picture
- The Docker Engine
- Docker Images
- Docker Containers
- Docker Hub
A Closer Look at Images and Containers
- Overview of TFS licensing (i.e. CALs)
- Team Explorer
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Team Web Access
- SharePoint project portal
- Command-line and 3rd party tools
This module focuses on administering Team Foundation Version Control and related components.
- Overview of TFS Version Control
- Integration with Visual Studio
- Creating and managing workspaces
- Basic and advanced workflows
- Get, check-out, check-in
- Check-in policies
- Locking, unlocking, and conflicts
- Shelving, unshelving, and labeling
- Branching, merging, and patterns
- Configuring a team project for Git
- Controlling access to version control
- TF and TFPT command-line tools
- TFS Proxy and MSSCCI Provider
- TFS Sidekicks (Attrice)