scmGalaxy online platform is a community initiatives based on Software configuration management and DevOps that helps members and organizations to optimize their software development process, advocating agile methodologies and improve productivity across all aspects of Application lifecycle management. We provide consulting, training and mentoring services in agile development practices such as Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Build management, Test-Driven development, Acceptance-Test driven development, Build automation, code quality practices and automated testing and continuous delivery.
We provide job oriented training in the area of Software Configuration management, Build and Release Engineering and DevOps domain . Candidates with engineering or software background and looking to either start or change their career to Build and Release Engineering, would benefit most from this training. This course offered online around the globe which include India, USA, Europe, Australia, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai and Hydrabad. Instructor is an expert in Software configuration management, Build and release engineering and DevOps with more than 10 years industry experience in India.
Vestibulum nec erat eu nulla rhoncus fringilla ut non neque. Vivamus nibh urna, ornare id gravida ut, mollis a magna. Aliquam porttitor condimentum nisi, eu viverra ipsum porta ut. Nam hendrerit bibendum turpis, sed molestie mi fermentum id. Aenean volutpat velit sem. Sed consequat ante in rutrum convallis. Nunc facilisis leo at faucibus adipiscing.
WInteger convallis, nulla in sollicitudin placerat, ligula enim auctor lectus, in mollis diam dolor at lorem. Sed bibendum nibh sit amet dictum feugiat. Vivamus arcu sem, cursus a feugiat ut, iaculis at erat. Donec vehicula at ligula vitae venenatis. Sed nunc nulla, vehicula non porttitor in, pharetra et dolor. Fusce nec velit velit. Pellentesque consectetur eros.
Donec vel placerat quam, ut euismod risus. Sed a mi suscipit, elementum sem a, hendrerit velit. Donec at erat magna. Sed dignissim orci nec eleifend egestas. Donec eget mi consequat massa vestibulum laoreet. Mauris et ultrices nulla, malesuada volutpat ante. Fusce ut orci lorem. Donec molestie libero in tempus imperdiet. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient.
- What Is Configuration Management?
- Why You Need a Configuration Management Tool to Automate IT
- What Is Chef?
- Why Chef Might Be a Good Tool for Your Enterprise?
- Where Do We Go From Here?
- Chef Development Tools
My Program in Chef
- Chef Syntax and Examples
- Working with Knife
- Writing First Chef Recipe
- Chef and Its Terminology
- Using Cookbooks
- Introducing Vagrant Virtualbox
- Introducing Test Kitchen
- Spinning up your first Virtual Machine
- Introducing OpsCode
- Developing a Cookbooks
- Developing Your First Cookbook
- Writing a Recipe
- Creating the Index File
- Changing the Metadata
- Uploading the Cookbook
- Running the Cookbook
- Add an Attribute
- Add a Resource to the Default Recipe
- Add the Template File
- Uploading and Running the Cookbook
- Using Environments
Modeling your infrastructure
- Implementing a role
- Determining which recipes you need
- Applying recipes to roles
- Mapping your roles to nodes
- Organizing your configuration data
Cloud Provisioning Using Chef
- Provisioning Using Vagrant and Chef
- Providers and Provisioners
- Installing Vagrant
- Configuring Vagrant
- Vagrant Provisioning Using Chef
- AWS and Chef Provisioning Using Vagrant
- Provisioning Using Knife
Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Chef Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Debugging Chef Client Run
- Debugging Recipes Using Logs
- Debugging Recipes Using Chef Shell
- Troubleshooting Chef Client
- Recipe Inclusion
- Data Bags
- Search Roles
- Configuring Services like Apache
Deployment using chef
- Looking at your application deployment cookbook
- Deployment using zip/tar files. E.g: Apache Tomcat deployment and configured as service.
- Windows - Configuring Services like IIS
- Dependencies Management